First Church, The Colony's Food Pantry is open every Thursday from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. We provide emergency groceries to families once every two weeks for income-qualified residents of our community.
- Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, spam, etc)
- Spaghetti Noodles and Sauce
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Dry Beans
- Canned Fruits/Beans/Vegetables/Soups (all varieties)
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Cereals (boxed, oatmeal, instant oatmeal)
If you would like to help feed the hungry, there are several opportunities available. You can:
- Donate Food - based on the list above
- Donate Money - we'll do the shopping
Contact Justin Ellis at 469-766-0838 with questions or to volunteer.